My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here' Hello

V00D00

Hello everyone... my name is Randall and I am not a recognized' Mason. I will eventually join a Lodge, however I have studies (I am in college) I would not be-able to make any meetings basically, so before I actually join a Lodge' I would like to finish School and get settled within Cyber Security and hopefully once I settle a bit, I will be-able to join a Lodge near me.

I am actually very interested in Freemasonry' not for the "Secrets" because they're all in plain sight. it's whoever wants to drink the water that will receive, however for long-lasting friendship a FAMILY. I actually never had much of a family growing up and my desire for such is what I seek now. I am probably the most socially awkward individual though, so talking to me is kind of difficult. (I can't hold a conversation in person)

I am basically an Occultic freak and everyone I talk to ends up shying away from me, because of it. I know too much for my own good' basically... Everyone either tells me I am evil and satanic or plain crazy. (I am not Satanic) My Higher Power is always watching me and my deeds. I normally receive Angel Numbers as well. I always try to decipher what the Angels are saying, however a lot of the times I just go with the flow.

Anyways; I plan on being extremely active, because I do my studies online and it makes life easier for me to deal with, than in person. :) I hope to make lots of friends, because everyone I try to befriend online too' calls me Satanic or are being Anti-Semetic, because of my Masonic Beliefs.

I practice Kemetic Spirituality' deep wisdom as well.

Last edited:

Bloke

Premium Member
Hello Randall.
Thanks for introducing yourself, but several of your posts seem a bit spamy, but the above gives context.
"Kemetic Spirituality" - interesting. I actually had to look it up..

V00D00

Hello Randall.
Thanks for introducing yourself, but several of your posts seem a bit spamy, but the above gives context.
"Kemetic Spirituality" - interesting. I actually had to look it up..
I believe I posted them in the correct topics or is it too much information being out there? lol I tend to go deep.

Anyways, thank you for replying. I normally receive a racist slur and anti-semetism comments everywhere I go. D:

P.S I have nobody to talk to about all this knowledge I have, so it gets the best of me basically...

Last edited:

Bloke

Premium Member
Anyways, thank you for replying. I normally receive a racist slur and anti-semetism comments everywhere I go. D:
Well, you should not get that from Freemasons.. but some of them do lack patience and even those who have it, will not appreciated with being bombarded..

Winter

Premium Member
Just trying to process everything you have posted. I'm curious about your profile pictures, first. Not sure what you are trying to tell us. You have a Guy Fawkes mask, usually used to represent protesting against govt / banks / establishment, etc yet painted with patriotic colors. And your banner has the emblem for the Skull & Bones fraternity at Yale University. You're kind of all over the place with your symbolism here.

I am also curious about what you mean when you call yourself "not a recognized Mason." You are either a Freemason or you are not.

As for studying less traditional paths of wisdom, there's nothing wrong with that. As long as you understand that when you bombard people with that kind of information who may not be interested in it, it will likely turn them off. Freemasonry has a wide variety of knowledge seekers and not everyone is in to the esoteric side of things.

V00D00

Well, you should not get that from Freemasons.. but some of them do lack patience and even those who have it, will not appreciated with being bombarded..
I will keep that in mind' thank you for the info.
Just trying to process everything you have posted. I'm curious about your profile pictures, first. Not sure what you are trying to tell us. You have a Guy Fawkes mask, usually used to represent protesting against govt / banks / establishment, etc yet painted with patriotic colors. And your banner has the emblem for the Skull & Bones fraternity at Yale University. You're kind of all over the place with your symbolism here.

I am also curious about what you mean when you call yourself "not a recognized Mason." You are either a Freemason or you are not.

As for studying less traditional paths of wisdom, there's nothing wrong with that. As long as you understand that when you bombard people with that kind of information who may not be interested in it, it will likely turn them off. Freemasonry has a wide variety of knowledge seekers and not everyone is in to the esoteric side of things.
The Guy Fawkes mask is a different symbol for me. Thus why I had it in Patriotic coloring... It's to represent freedom. Not Against the Government or anything of the sorts, however a Freedom from the communist government. Non-Recognized meaning I believe I read it somewhere it was to mean I do not belong to a Lodge, however understand the Degrees. :) The Skull&Bones I forgot to answer that one, because I understand the truth behind S&B.

Winter

Premium Member
Non-Recognized meaning I believe I read it somewhere it was to mean I do not belong to a Lodge, however understand the Degrees. :)
See, statements like that will not go over well. Coming to a gathering of Freemasons without being one of us and telling us that you aren't a Mason but that you understand our degrees is immediately off putting. I don't care what you have read or what you think you know, until you actually experience being initiated into a Lodge, you don't know anything. I am sorry to tell you that the only thing you have actually done by delving into the Masonic degrees outside of the initiation process is to sour the initiatiac experience should you ever be elected to receive the degrees.

V00D00

See, statements like that will not go over well. Coming to a gathering of Freemasons without being one of us and telling us that you aren't a Mason but that you understand our degrees is immediately off putting. I don't care what you have read or what you think you know, until you actually experience being initiated into a Lodge, you don't know anything. I am sorry to tell you that the only thing you have actually done by delving into the Masonic degrees outside of the initiation process is to sour the initiatiac experience should you ever be elected to receive the degrees.
My Apologies for knowing the truth. ;) I thought I would be accepted in this type of place, however it seems like I am not. by the way the 33rd degree is the 33 vertebrae spine that meets the Third-Eye. oops. I spilled the beans. That's for being an ass. Tapping into my being like a 33rd degree. ;)

Bloke

Premium Member
That's for being an ass.
Not a statement to win friends or encourage conversation.

What Winter said I think is correct, I've got 20 years of study behind me and still learning "to understand the degrees"..

Winter

Premium Member
My Apologies for knowing the truth. ;) I thought I would be accepted in this type of place, however it seems like I am not. by the way the 33rd degree is the 33 vertebrae spine that meets the Third-Eye. oops. I spilled the beans. That's for being an ass. Tapping into my being like a 33rd degree. ;)
LoL Thank you for showing your true colors so soon and saving us the trouble. Someone who was a true initiate of Freemasonry and had the actual knowledge pertaining to the degrees would have the integrity to hold them sacred and not reveal them to any who had not received that degree. By blurting out what you believe to be a Masonic secret out of a sense of pique you have shown yourself as a cowan and evesdropper.

Also, that vertebrae stuff is easily found on the internet. You have not revealed anything. lol Good day and good luck in your search.

Pscyclepath

Premium Member
Anyways; I plan on being extremely active, because I do my studies online and it makes life easier for me to deal with, than in person.

Freemasonry is one of those organizations that principally meet face to face, and most Masonic lectures are taught/learned that way... So you are likely fishing in the wrong pond.