My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Sweden

Elexir

Good news is I have some time this weekend.

Bad news is that my internet Connection is acting up.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Hello

My name is Rasmus Olsson, 26 years old from Sweden.

Master Mason (Master of St John) in the Swedish rite, Grand lodge of Sweden (Swedish order of freemasons)

Mainly intressted in learning more about how freemasonry is practiced in other countries as my own rite is a bit odd by international standard.

Welcome!

SimonM

Congratulations!
Keep your eyes open, but do not try to analyse everything, just go with the flow! :)

Elexir

Congratulation! Based on your experience with Freemasonry, do you wish you could have embarked on this journey few years ago, or it is at a right time?

I joined at around 24 (2014) and it was the perfect time for me to join. Im truly enjoying it and are looking forward to continue my journey as Im only at the beginig.

Howard Giang

I joined at around 24 (2014) and it was the perfect time for me to join. Im truly enjoying it and are looking forward to continue my journey as Im only at the beginig.
I agree at 24 years of age would be a good start because you are probably done with college and/or are working/and or taking care of your family, etc.

Anyhow, since now you are a Freemason, what is your contribution to the fraternity or plan to contribute in the future beside paying an annual fee?

Elexir

I agree at 24 years of age would be a good start because you are probably done with college and/or are working/and or taking care of your family, etc.

Anyhow, since now you are a Freemason, what is your contribution to the fraternity or plan to contribute in the future beside paying an annual fee?

Ive been involved as much as I can and currently serves as an officer in my lodge of St John (blue lodge)