My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sir Knight...

Pscyclepath

Premium Member
This mornig and afternoon I took the final plunge and became Arkansas's newest (and greenest) Sir Knight... Definitely some awesome cermonials, made even more so in that we were using the Asylum and neighboring lodge chambers in the Albert Pike Memorial Temple here in Little Rock.

Even more memorable was that 705 years ago today was the original "Friday the 13th," sponsored by King Philip IV and Pope Clemant V...

Tom
Occidental Council, R&SM #1
Hugh de Payens Commandery #1
Little Rock, AR

cjapgar

Premium Member
Congratulations fellow Sir Knight. I was Knighted along with 17 others last week in San Diego. You're right, great ceremony.

SK Chris Apgar

Steilacoom #2 Life Member
Temecula-Catalina #524
Tyre Chapter #130 R.A.M. Sentinel
Helix Council #58 R & S.M.
Orange County Commandery #36 KT

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
This mornig and afternoon I took the final plunge and became Arkansas's newest (and greenest) Sir Knight... Definitely some awesome cermonials, made even more so in that we were using the Asylum and neighboring lodge chambers in the Albert Pike Memorial Temple here in Little Rock.
Congratulations Sir Knight! I've been to the Little Rock building and it is quite amazing so I'm sure the Chivalric Orders were amazing.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member

Even more memorable was that 705 years ago today was the original "Friday the 13th," sponsored by King Philip IV and Pope Clemant V...

Tom
Occidental Council, R&SM #1
Hugh de Payens Commandery #1
Little Rock, AR

Congratulations Sir Knight!!