My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once or Twice a Month?

Dow Mathis

Premium Member
My Lodge has stated on the third Monday. The rest of the Mondays are either degrees or practice. We also have Saturday and Wednesday morning practice or round table. Occasionally we do a degree on Saturday as well. Last month we had three EA degrees back to back on a Saturday morning with different degree teams for each. Wish I could have been here for it, but we were out of town visiting family.

Freemason Connect HD

Tony Uzzell

Gurley meets on 4th Tuesdays and we don't go dark unless we happen to coincide with a St. John's Day (as we will in June 2014) or with Christmas (as we will this December, it being December 24th). We have practice/Degree called meeting nights on Wednesdays.

And I much prefer one Stated meeting a month. Ours usually last for about 60 - 90 minutes. My DeMolay Chapter met twice a month for Stated Meetings (as most do). The ironic thing is that those meetings always seemed to last two hours and we had less business on a monthly basis to do. I guess that's teenagers for you.

If you're in Waco, you're welcome to come visit.

TU

Last edited: