My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of Malta

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I don't have Robinson's book in front if me but I'm pretty sure I remember him stating in the preface that it it was a speculative work of fiction, a possible scenario. I don't believe that at any time did he claim it to be a factual lineage.
I did find it to be a very entertaining and interesting book.

darenjames

I am part of the Preceptory and been to Malta also . I was amazed going through Valletta and seeing the St John cathedral. My wife was the one pointing out Masonic symbols as we walked through and its must see place if going through York rites path

Bro Daren Janes

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I am part of the Preceptory and been to Malta also . I was amazed going through Valletta and seeing the St John cathedral. My wife was the one pointing out Masonic symbols as we walked through and its must see place if going through York rites path

Bro Daren Janes
I attended their Grand Lodge a number of years ago and the Cathedral, the latter of interest to me as a confrere of the Order of St John. I would recommend to all