My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passed last night.

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
I was passed into further light of the Fellowcraft Degree last night. Wow more to try and wrap my mind around.

Freemason Connect Mobile

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
congrats, I my opinion FC is one of the most powerful degrees of the three so dive in Bro and do not rush to the Masters Degree, it will wait for you!

dfreybur

Premium Member
Wow more to try and wrap my mind around.

You phrased that well. As the three degrees represent youth, adulthood and age they also sort of represent heart, mind and soul. You're in the mind phase and the lessons learned are all about that.

You've now been adopted two fold. Welcome again to the family.

Jack L. Caynon

Congratulations, Brother, study and learn as much as you can, on your journey to more light!

RW jack L.Caynon,P.M., Grand Chaplain,
GL, NH

Last edited:

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Thank you Brothers. This is truly a time to look back on and learn a plethora of lessons that are transferable to every aspect of your life. Thank you Floresville 515 for bringing me along with such passion and Brotherly love. Thank you to all of you to. I learn a lot from this forum and all the knowledge that is given freely.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freemasonry mobile app

masonic1

Well if you need anything and I am able to help you brother just let me know and ill be happy to assist.

Freemason Connect Mobile