My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pennsylvania Academy of Masonic Knowledge Fall 2018 Symposium

Keith C

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Fall 2018 Symposium of the Pennsylvania Academy of Masonic Knowledge. In addition to the excellent speakers, very nice lunch and Fellowship with Brothers from across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Country, I was also able to meet and have a brief chat with the Right Worshipful Grand Master, Bro. S. Eugene Harritt. His support of Masonic Education is a fantastic aspect of his contributions to the Craft.

There were two presentations, the first from Bro. Tyler Anderson titled Uninvited Guests: How the Klan Tried to Usurp American Fraternal Culture (and What Freemasonry Did About It), and the second by Bro. John Michael Greer titled Freemasonry and the Secret Societies.

In addition to being delivered to the people present at the Symposium the presentations were live streamed via the internet, and many Lodges across the Commonwealth gathered and watched on-line in the Lodge buildings.

If you are interested you can watch video of the presentations which can be found on the Academy's web site:

https://pamasonicacademy.org/presentations/

I eagerly look forward to the next Symposium, where I hope to achieve my Level One Masonic Scholar status.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Sounds like a great weekend! I’m a big fan of Brother Greer, both inside and outside of the Craft.