My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHA near Atlanta

Mindovermatter Ace

Brothers,

Are they're any bros here that are PHA near Atlanta? I have two bros, one who is a PHA FC who will be raise this weekend and will move to Atlanta shortly afterward. Another bro is a FC in a Scottish Rite lodge (we haven't determined if it's bogus or not yet) who is looking for a home either PHA or a legitimate SR Jurisdiction. If any brother can aid and assist these bros in this transitions be feel to contact me.

Fraternally,

Bro. Aaron Bierria, MM
AXIOM LODGE #216 F&AM - PHA
MWPHGL of Louisiana Jurisdiction

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Mindovermatter Ace

So the SR lodge ended up being BOGUS. The lodge was allegedly founded in 1979 but the GL 2004. WTH??? They're claiming SR affiliation but I seriously doubt that too.

bupton52

Premium Member
If you hit me up via PM I can put them in touch with some Atlanta brothers.

dfreybur

Premium Member
So the SR lodge ended up being BOGUS. The lodge was allegedly founded in 1979 but the GL 2004. WTH??? They're claiming SR affiliation but I seriously doubt that too.

All but two PHA jurisdictions are named Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of $STATE. Florida uses the word Union, (Missippi?) uses the word Stryker. Any other jurisdiction claiming PHA lineage is bogus. It's possible a GL using the name SR is an invasion from some other country (and thus bogus) but it's more likely their founders just made up a cool sounding names.

As to a lodge being older than its GL, that's true of founding lodges of regular jurisdictions so I'm not surprised clandestine ones do the same.