My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quality Beers?

scottmh59

Stay thirsty my brother

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxw0_Pxymyk"]YouTube - most Interesting Man on Packages[/ame]

Jamesb

You know...St. Arnold's Brewery has a "tour" every Sat. at their brewery here in Houston. For $5 you get a glass and 5 tokens for beer. (bigger glasses are for sale by the way) A couple of us from our lodge have gone a few times with a lunch and had a pretty good time. Maybe if something draws a few forum members here we could go.

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
You know...St. Arnold's Brewery has a "tour" every Sat. at their brewery here in Houston. For $5 you get a glass and 5 tokens for beer. (bigger glasses are for sale by the way)

They do the same thing here in Ft Worth at the Rahr Brewery, but I think it is on Sundays. Good times.

Sirius

I'm having a small love affair with Andygator right now. It's an Abita product that you can only get local. The alcohol content is between 11 and 15%. It's technically barley wine. It is delicious. Dangerously so. If your ever in town ask for it. It wont change your life, but it could change your night.

webstermason

Have you tried Fat Tire? I liked it better than Shiner Bock. Also has anyone tried Twisted Tea? Doesn't really taste like beer, more like unsweetened ice tea with lemon.

Texas_Justice85

Shiner, Shiner Blond, and Killians are my favorites

they use to do a 'round the world at Crickets in Waco, that was always sweet

Chimay is some good stuff too