Question about Artwork

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Maverick, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Registered User

I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone could help me in finding out where I could purchase a couple of masonic paintings. The first I'm looking for is a picture of a father and son, both wearing aprons but the sons is in the EA position. The second is a picture of different famous masons, with George Washington to John Wayne. Thankyou for the help!

Mav

2. HKTidwell

HKTidwell Premium Member

Man this sounds cool, wish I could point you in a direction. I should have some free time this weekend and I will do some searching. If you find anything keep us updated.

3. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

Mav, take a look at my lodge's website below and tell me if the John Wayne Picture is the one on the site. If so I can maybe help. I actually think the one you are looking for is called between friends and I want to say it can be purchased through the Grand Lodge of Texas or you could search the web for it. I will look around the net and see what I find.

4. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

5. Nate Riley

Nate Riley Premium Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  6. Maverick

Maverick Registered User

thats the one owls84. Could you by chance tell me where I could pick one up at? I tried looking on the GL website, but I never could find anything. I've also done a search on the web, but just come up with thumbnails of the pic, none that are for sale, but I know somebodys gotta being selling them.

7. Maverick

Maverick Registered User

Thanks for the help Nate, thats the picture of the father and son I've been looking for.

8. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

Well I will be honest all I have is the version on our site. It is a bit grainy as well. We could not find a "Clean" version but I will keep looking for you. Hopefully I will find something.

9. jonesvilletexas

jonesvilletexas Premium Member

I have the man and son, I have it as clip art! Would you like a copy?

10. Nate Riley

Nate Riley Premium Member

Are either one of these what you are looking for?
    Legends_of_Masonry.jpg

f2f1.jpg

Click on the thumbnail above then click on the pic that comes up before saving. This will give you the largest size I have.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  11. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  12. bobstroud@sbcglobal.net

bobstroud@sbcglobal.net Registered User

I'm looking for the same print. It has John Wayne in it and is called "Famous Freemasons" let me know if you find it

Share My Freemasonry