My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raised Tonight!!!!!!!

Silver

Finally after several delays and setbacks i made it.
I am honored to have been raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason!!! I am also happy at the impressive turnout of brothers from other lodges and brothers that havent been active in years. The experience is something i will never forget, and the brothers putting it on were amazing. I look forward to my future in Masonry, interaction with all my brothers and after watching another brother raise his son, and seeing the pride in his eyes as he did it, i look forward (even though it is a ways off) to have the honor of raising my unborn son (due feb 21 2012). The ordeal was much more emotional than i could have ever expected.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Congratulations Brother Silver! Neither will you forget nor regret this great evening.

God speed!

stephenaulds

I welcome you as a full Brother in the fraternity! From the day you were Raised until the day you take your apron with you to meet the Grand Architect of the Universe you have Brother Master Masons in all corners of the world!