My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refugee crisis

fmasonlog

I think this is a subject better not discussed here brothers, because there are brothers and visitors here from all over the world, even though we may not mean to offend someone on this delicate matter, someone may take it the wrong way. But just remember truth, brotherly love and relief.

I have to agree with you on this.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

CLewey44

I realize everything is political these day. What beer you drink, type of car. Food preferences...but I don't think anyone is arguing on this and everyone, short of sociopaths, want what's best for the country and the refugees. Nobody wants bad things to happen to our country and nobody is comfortable with people suffering. There are more than two solutions; let them all in or ban them completely. There are several options and most people are aware of those options.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I realize everything is political these day. What beer you drink, type of car. Food preferences...but I don't think anyone is arguing on this and everyone, short of sociopaths, want what's best for the country and the refugees. Nobody wants bad things to happen to our country and nobody is comfortable with people suffering. There are more than two solutions; let them all in or ban them completely. There are several options and most people are aware of those options.
Well said Brother.