My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request to join Freemasonry Brotherhood.

Alfred Dozie

Greetings all.
My name is Alfred Dozie. I am a Nigerian expat in UAE. I'm interested to join this great organisation and become a Freemason but I'm clueless on how to go about it until i found this platform. Can i get a help through from Masons here? I will greatly appreciate if I can get a Lodge and join. I'll be glad to hear from true Masons for guide and advice.

Sent from my SM-N910C using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings all.
My name is Alfred Dozie. I am a Nigerian expat in UAE. I'm interested to join this great organisation and become a Freemason but I'm clueless on how to go about it until i found this platform. Can i get a help through from Masons here? I will greatly appreciate if I can get a Lodge and join. I'll be glad to hear from true Masons for guide and advice.

I would expect that everyone's having a breath of exhaustion reading this.... because such questions have been asked about the UAE many many times - there are no lodges there. I suggest a search of the site - you will find multiple threads explaining this.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Greetings all.

You will need to wait until you return to Nigeria where Freemasonry is not illegal.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I would expect that everyone's having a breath of exhaustion reading this.... because such questions have been asked about the UAE many many times - there are no lodges there. I suggest a search of the site - you will find multiple threads explaining this.
Exactly!!!!

Winter

Premium Member
Hello I am Mahmoud abdel rahman from Amman Jordan I want to join , I had and an masonic enquiry but the contact in it was old Secretary contact he told me I must ask for the new Secretary from the grandlodge, can you plz help to join.

If you are looking for information on a forum like this, it is always better to create a new thread to ask your question instead of asking your question on somebody else's thread. The original poster on this thread was asking about UAE, not Jordan, so replies will likely be about UAE and not be helpful to you.

If you are looking for Freemasonry in Jordan, it is very difficult, but not impossible. Jordan is another country that views Freemasonry as a Zionist plot. Freemasons there keep a very low profile and as a result, nobody here on this forum can help you. You will need to find Masons there and get to know them before they will recommend you. And, no, we will not under any circumstances give you the contact information of any Freemasons there.

Here is an article that may help you understand the situation there better:
http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com/2017/05/jordan-and-endless-resurrection-of.html

Good luck in your journey.