My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons Greetings

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
To all of our Brethren, whithersoever dispersed,

Greetings and Blessings for this Spiritual Season. Whatever your Faith or Creed, may your hearth be warm, your heart filled, and your home a place of comfort.

On behalf of the Worshipful Master, Wardens, and Brethren of Paideia Lodge 852,

JC Walker
Treasurer
Paideia Lodge 852 (TO)
Santa Cruz, CA

Bloke

Premium Member
To all of our Brethren, whithersoever dispersed,

Greetings and Blessings for this Spiritual Season. Whatever your Faith or Creed, may your hearth be warm, your heart filled, and your home a place of comfort.

On behalf of the Worshipful Master, Wardens, and Brethren of Paideia Lodge 852,

JC Walker
Treasurer
Paideia Lodge 852 (TO)
Santa Cruz, CA

The same to you Bro, and one and all....

(As an aside, it's 11 am Christmas morning here and two bros have called to wish me and mine merry Christmas- one's Muslim and the other's Hindu :)

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Bloke u mentioned that its summer there....im curious as to Australian Christmas traditions as i just dont think a tree and lights and snowmen and polar bears would work in the summer.....

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

MarkR

Premium Member
Bloke u mentioned that its summer there....im curious as to Australian Christmas traditions as i just dont think a tree and lights and snowmen and polar bears would work in the summer.....
Americans in Phoenix, LasVegas, Miami, etc. use standard Christmas decorations, don't they?

Bloke

Premium Member

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Christmas Trees and lights and Santa and penguins are all standard stuff here... fake snow... the whole bit...

Because I am evil..... I will inflict this on you..

Translations;
Esky = cooler
Ute = puckup (we invented the ute you know..)

Warning... 1990's material which should have been left in the 1990's.. but kids like it