My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Separate But Equal?

the_widows_son

Site Benefactor
If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave your PHA lodge ?
I left because the Prince Hall jurisdiction I was in was not conducive to the Freemasonry that I needed in order to build my inner temple. I have nothing against Prince Hall Freemasonry as a whole. Because I was raised right and I earned everything that I got. The NM jurisdiction that i demitted to from the WA jurisdiction did not want to do things in Due and ancient form. I spent 7 yrs trying to help where I could but brothers were stuck in there ways. I won't speak on the many lodge indiscretions on here. But I had to fight like hell just to get out. When I did get out those brothers who worked with me started supplanting my lawful undertakings. I saw how AF&AM in this state standards to the ritual and how seriously they excercise the bylaws and the respect they give their Brothers. So I wanted to go where my hardwork and where I can grow as an upright Man and Mason and have Brothers that show commitment and comraderie. I'll forget in Okinawa the start of my path with PHA and all the upright brothers I looked up to in the start of my military career all the ncos and SNCOs and my Captain that led us in Camp Bucca Iraq all sparked my intrest on this path. But I'm proud of the moves I have made and am looking forward to the next chapter in my life and I know that whether or not you are PHA or State you have to find what you feel is comfortable whether moving lodges or jurisdictions. At the end of the day you have to go to that undiscovered coutry where no traveler returns by yourself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using My Freemasonry mobile app

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Welcome to NM, Brother. I used to know Clovis fairly well; I grew up in Roswell and we would drive (very fast) to Clovis to cause trouble.
My interaction with #40 is limited to spirited debates with a certain Brother there.
Oh, and thank you for your service.
My Mom's family was from Portales. I would go over there in summers

Last edited: