My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, Today In Lodge

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Brother Dave, I'm now certain I know you. I'm the young fella usually toiling in the kitchen. Your visits are always warmly accepted...

Without further ado as I sit in the Lodge building...

"At a meeting in December 1900 an announcement was read before the lodge which seemed to breathe a fresh breath of life and vitality into the group. The Grand Lodge of Texas was considering a removal of its headquarters from Houston, and Waco might be considered. A communication from the Business League of Waco also was read expressing great interest in this project, and pledging a maximum of cooperation in working for this prize if it was to be had. The result among our membership was electric. Everyone was interested and enthusiastic, and a committee was at once appointed to investigate thoroughly, with authority to present our case for Waco if the opportunity presented itself..."

More to follow.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
Bro. Robert, then I did see you, excellent meal btw. I was sitting at the table with Tom, his mother, Tim, his wife, and my lodge brother Jason.

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Ah yes Brother. I'm very glad you enjoyed the meal. I'm very busy with school so preparation time is lacking. I'm unable to serve as good as a meal as I'd like, but as long as brethren such as yourself are satisfied, then so too am I! When does Turkey meet?