My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking the next step. Fellowcraft Degree tonight.

Rob427W

Hi Brethren,

Hope everything's well for all of you.

Tonight I'll be taking the next step in my journey. One other Brother and I will be standing proficiency in the First Degree, and if found proficient take the Second Degree of Fellowcraft.

Wish me luck in riding that goat again.

---Rob

Bill Rose

Premium Member
Re: Taking the next step. Fellowcraft Degree toni

Saddle up my Brother and enjoy the ride

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Bro Darren

Premium Member

Awesome news Brother Rob, I pray that you enjoy every moment of your next step :)

Rob427W

Thanks for the kind words, Bro. Darren.

Reporting that all went well last evening, with just a couple hiccups in returning the proficiency. I knew them as soon as I made them, and winced when I did.

The Second Degree was amazing -- had a couple AHA moments -- and the lectures were EXCELLENTLY done. I invite you all to Jephthah Lodge in Essex, MD sometime to come and participate in some Degree work. These Brothers do an amazing job.

I am going to take my time with this one. There was much to take in last night, and I learned some *very* important lessons from the EA Degree. I don't want to rush this.

Thanks for your support, Brothers.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member

Congratulations! Hopefully you will get the chance to see another one in the near future, and experience even more "aha!" moments.

Bro Darren

Premium Member

So glad that you had an amazing night full of aha's - My 2nd is penciled in for March but before that I need to have my Education module squared away. Australia runs education modules after each degree for a more sound understanding.

I was blessed to see an EA degree the night after mine and this was amazing to witness as this brought up a few aha's too :)

Blessings and congratulations on your 2nd!

Browncoat

I received my FC degree this evening...it was very nicely done. Can't seem to change my avatar from this app though.

jwhoff

Premium Member

I received my FC degree this evening...it was very nicely done. Can't seem to change my avatar from this app though.

Here, my Brother, the rubber meets the road!

You will never stop learning form the Fellow Craft degree. Keep it with you at all times. Learn so that you can step with confidence upon those seven steps. They are the history and glue of mankind placed here to nourish us by the GAOTU. Study, understand, and know them. They will serve both you and civilization well in the coming years.

Only those strong in the Fellowcraft Degree can stand strong among us. Adding that needed strength among the stone that is the façade of freemasonry.

Good luck. Work. Earn the privilege to call yourself a master mason!

God speed.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member

Congratulations. it's a beautiful Degree.
(I believe you have to log on through a computer to change details.)

Rob427W

That is really great to hear, Brother FC! Congratulations!

Brothers, isn't there a site where there is a TON of stuff about the liberal arts? If I remember correctly there is literally a site where you can print a whole binder's worth of information and work on it.

Thanks!

---Rob W.

ErvAlmighty

I am a fellow craft now. Great degree!

brother josh

Congratulations my brothers hope you enjoyed to me the fellowcraft is the most important of all the degrees it get side stepped since its in the middle but the information WOW enjoy brothers

Rob427W

Going through the catechism and starting to contemplate it all has been pretty incredible.

crono782

Premium Member

indeed. once a lot of those concepts start interconnecting in your mind, the "aha" moments start snowballing. i especially enjoy it as I am writing education topics for the chapter/council and relating back to the blue lodge degrees.