My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Lodge of Research Style Guide Needed

Beathard

Premium Member
Does anyone have access to a Texas Lodge of Research Style Guide. I am writing several papers and need to look at the formatting requirements. I have checked their website, but the link is not active. If you have one, please pm me so we can figure out how to send it to me.

MikeMay

Premium Member
IS there a Texas Lodge of Research Style guide?? I checked the link too and thought maybe the link was up before there was a style guide ready....

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Does anyone have access to a Texas Lodge of Research Style Guide. I am writing several papers and need to look at the formatting requirements. I have checked their website, but the link is not active. If you have one, please pm me so we can figure out how to send it to me.

I got this a month or two ago, but for some reason I can't find it anywhere. I will keep looking for it cause I know that I stashed it somewhere. When I went to the website, it said that I needed to email someone (may be the webmaster) and request the file. He was pretty quick to email me back with the file attached. I think it was only a day or two. But as far as I knew, that was the only way to get it.