My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Big East opens for Women"

Status
Not open for further replies.

athelstane839

Stop being sexist brothers understand freemasonry transcends the flesh and gender you still only functioning on a male vibration won't you study Sophia. The password to the knight Templars
Stop beating on your chest bc we all live out our lives with woman fall in love with woman even be willing to kill for woman give up all our riches for woman. Some of us have daughters so what are we suppose to tell of our daughters" no honey you can't join freemasonry bc they still think like the 1700"s that men are more important than woman and that's the reason you cant join the craft that god has given his children" grow up already this mind state is setting masonry back i love what france decide to do by letting woman join about time they realize the global change of equal rights for all. We need to just open woman only lodges and allow females to join but we rather be like cavemen's " no me mason you woman you not smart like me man" please stop the bull! Who are we to judge if someone can or can not be allow.
( taken from the ritual )
What makes you a mason?
Being a freeman and of law full age
Genesis 2:23 read it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biblical woman can be a mason bc there are a version of man and was made from man!!!!!! Step ya way of thinking up!!!!!!!!!!

If woman decided to take a action law suit out on the bases of equality they can very well force there way into our lodges so before that happens if it does that happen lets at least prepare for the change for the evolution of the craft just like New York is doing little by little.
Thank god I'm a ny mason!!!!!

Freemason Connect Mobile

crono782

Premium Member
I think it is sad that some folks say that there should be no place for men to come together as brothers and call it their own, even Fraternities. *sigh* It seems the PC police are never satisfied though.

Private organizations can restrict their membership how they see fit. Masonry is not relying on public funding for its existence. A CA lawsuit is unlikely to end well.

Freemason Connect Mobile

bupton52

Premium Member
If woman decided to take a action law suit out on the bases of equality they can very well force there way into our lodges so before that happens if it does that happen lets at least prepare for the change for the evolution of the craft just like New York is doing little by little.
Thank god I'm a ny mason!!!!!

Freemason Connect Mobile

I would like to draw your attention to the forum rules with regard to information taken from the ritual:

• Masonic ritual work ("memory work") shall not be posted on these forums, including the Sanctum Sanctorum area. This is a public forum, not a tyled Lodge.

Also, how is New York preparing for the evolution of the craft? What is it that they are doing?

athelstane839

You have to keep in mind its what the grand master decides what is a rite and noti cant speak for him but i been told by many grand line officers there are planing to allow co-masonry in new York. But I can't speak for what the outcome may or may not be.
I was referencing Ritual to show woman are allow to join its doesn't have be a tyled lodge I'm not writing the whole lecture word for word here it for my agreement their no need to tell me what can and can not be written im a master mason like you all i no what can and can not be spoken about. but hopefully the hoodwink of intolerance towards woman may come to an end at least in my generation but for this to happen we men with open minds must support our woman. Genesis 2:23 is there line into masonry and remember brothers what's the great light of masonry. You can not change the word of god to fit what you want it to fit.
The brother who responded to me thank you was getting bored lol. But bring this agreement within lodge and see how be go left and right it's truly a screen

Freemason Connect Mobile

bupton52

Premium Member
i been told by many grand line officers there are planing to allow co-masonry in new York
Freemason Connect Mobile

Is this the Grand Lodge of New York that is thinking about this? I am almost certain that recognition would be pulled from them immediately. Sorry, I just don't see that happening.

tomasball

Premium Member
Athelstane 839, your profile says you are not a mason. I can't imagine what "New York" body you are referring to, that has "many grand line officers" "planing" to allow co-masonry there.

athelstane839

Idk know how to work the profile I'm a master mason in good standing my lodge is athelstane lodge number 839 located in pearl river ny.
Ready to be tested at any point
Im also a member of aasr for valley of the Hudson and a member of Mecca Shriner. Ram chapter 204 and member Oes chapter 371

I got a question does Texas have tylers oath. Bc in new York we don't I went to jersey and they pressed me for the Tyler's oath so I had to show them my
Dues card and go and adjust the square and compasses on the great light was thinking of taking a vacation to Texas want to know if ya have a oath.

Let me ask ya a question well to brother who says there pull our charters. Who issues charters to lodges in Texas the grand lodge of Texas correct not England correct not since 1734 has ny been a provincial lodge meaning under the authority of the crown no one could pull a grand lodge charter at least not ny they can not recognize us that's all.
Who cares who recognize us where one doesn't another will recognize Us.

So how u update the profile ya should join the grand college of rite and see how many version of masonry there all.

Freemason Connect Mobile

athelstane839

The grand line been talking any asking brothers to could be a while or may never happen no the less it's being talked about.

Ny paves the way for masonry grotto Shriners co-masonry just another to join.

Woman will only be with woman
Men with men
And possible a mix but it won't be a rite but an order like Oes.

Freemason Connect Mobile

athelstane839

No it be an order like eastern stars.
We're do you think masonry started bc it didn't start In England that when they organize masonry.
Who think the first grand master was
Answer these questions before I go any further in this convo bc it's not Solomon of h.a ?

Freemason Connect Mobile

crono782

Premium Member
Yeah I just can't fathom that NY would play with fire like that. Only looking at it from the lodge level (non-traveling mason), having recognition pulled doesn't sound terrible. On the GL level, it's suicide if you ask me.

Freemason Connect Mobile

tomasball

Premium Member
We're do you think masonry started bc it didn't start In England that when they organize masonry.
Answer these questions before I go any further in this convo bc it's not Solomon of h.a ?

Freemason Connect Mobile

Actually, I don't think I will. Ciao.

crono782

Premium Member
In my personal opinion, freemasonry did not start as far back as king Solomon nor was it spawned from the knights Templar. I believe masonry began in its current form during renaissance Europe. Such was when the operative stonemason guilds phased to speculative freemasonry. It is of my view that the Solomon/Hiram abiff legend is purely allegorical.

Freemason Connect Mobile

bupton52

Premium Member
Let me ask ya a question well to brother who says there pull our charters. Who issues charters to lodges in Texas the grand lodge of Texas correct not England correct not since 1734 has ny been a provincial lodge meaning under the authority of the crown no one could pull a grand lodge charter at least not ny they can not recognize us that's all.
Who cares who recognize us where one doesn't another will recognize Us.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Grand Lodges are not chartered. Grand Lodges issue charters to subordinate lodges. I can only say that if that did happen, other GLs will probably pull recognition from them, the PH GLs will probably pull recognition, and the UGLE would pull recognition. It can get cold out there all by yourself. It would be a travesty to see the GL of NY become just another blip in the world my brother.

bupton52

Premium Member

Freemason Connect Mobile

How long have you been traveling?

athelstane839

Been traveling four years.

We just recognize ph lodges. In my not to long ago. And ph has a great set up for female masons. Lady knights etc

Co-masonry
Remember the Shriners were did it start ny look at it now all over. When we do it others will follow It's ny. Than when its gets to Texas ya could do it bigger lol everything bigger in Texas.

Remember this is just Being talked about doesn't mean it"ll happen

this blog thing ya Texas mason got is nice I'm have to make one for ny very well done.

Read Hiram key masonry started in Egypt read also a book call stolen legacy.

Freemason Connect Mobile

bupton52

Premium Member
Been traveling four years.

We just recognize ph lodges. In my not to long ago. And ph has a great set up for female masons. Lady knights etc

Co-masonry
Remember the Shriners were did it start ny look at it now all over. When we do it others will follow It's ny. Than when its gets to Texas ya could do it bigger lol everything bigger in Texas.

Remember this is just Being talked about doesn't mean it"ll happen

this blog thing ya Texas mason got is nice I'm have to make one for ny very well done.

Read Hiram key masonry started in Egypt read also a book call stolen legacy.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Stolen Legacy?? What is your name bro? I know a few brothers in New York that have interesting views about that book.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bro. Vincent

Actually, I don't think I will. Ciao.

I think the answer you are looking for is Imhotep. And to correct one thing the craft did not start in Egypt(khmet)It started before them... They are direct descendants of the Nubians and and the people's of ancient Kush( Ethiopia).

Stolen Legacy is a great document. But Mr. James had a few inaccuracies. As all historical documents do... But I would say he and Dr. Ben were at least 80% correct in the research.

Freemason Connect Mobile

athelstane839

Very good. I still believe Egypt to be the cradle but I see why kush could be two.

The god Thoth everyone should study

The what was a person I was trying to text my bad.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.