My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Name Game

jrsaldivar

ask one to be one.

Good morning, I have really trying to build my knowledge to join the lodge of a brotherhood. I have filled out a petition for the degree. I am in need of help, I live in the DFW area. Could I be helped?

cog41

Premium Member
Re: ask one to be one.

Good morning, I have really trying to build my knowledge to join the lodge of a brotherhood. I have filled out a petition for the degree. I am in need of help, I live in the DFW area. Could I be helped?

Hope you got my pm. There is plenty of help on this forum.

As for names: (M)

Marty Robbins (one of the best voices ever)

jwhoff

Premium Member
William Randolph Hearst --- he invented "yellow journalism" ... but they can't discuss that at UT any more since the Hearst Corp. funds the College of Journalism there. That's what you call "smugged ink!"

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
Hank Iba- The Basketball Coaches Coach ie. Adolph Rupp, Bobby Knight, Eddie Sutton, Roy whatshisname from North Carolina

jwhoff

Premium Member
Isaac Newton --- publisher of The King James Version of the Holy Bible ... Freemason extraordinaire, accepted the chair of his college at Cambridge University when the former holder suddenly quit saying he yielded the seat to the brightest mind of the day. Leader of The Enlightenment. Hank Iba ... great coach from Oklahoma City University ... viewed along with Coach Rupp as the best of all time (way to go RedTemplar!)