My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those Masons are all around us.

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Last night I get a text message from my brother pretty much saying - The Masons are all around us ain't they.

He also included a phone with his text

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1385762350.008842.jpg

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Last edited:

Txmason

Haha! Too funny! Wonder what other things we are in to...

Perhaps we need a franchise!l

"Without exertion there can be no progress." Bear Grylls

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I guess i should explain that when i said brother i meant my blood brother.

Flamed Grilled healthy Mason Burgers, making men better.

Oh I can see the conspiracy nuts going off on this one. What's in the "secret" sauce.

Last edited:

BrinkJ

It does make me wonder... Why that position? Did he not make it/is he not affiliated and doesn't know?

Bro John
MM, Elmore Lodge #30

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I guess he had it designed by a graphic artist and paid no attention to its position. One would think that if he was going to use it, he would of paid attention to detail.

John Schnitz

Premium Member
The brother I taught all his work who presented me this one night at the house right before our studies he had a gentleman that made it for me who was not a brother

Attachments

• 1385769549470.jpg
    1385769549470.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 299

Bro Darren

Premium Member
It's a lovely gift and I'm sure it means a lot to you that your student wanted something made from scratch, something unique to show his appreciation. That's what really counts in the gift :)

John Schnitz

Premium Member
Brother I like of cried over the gift. It sits on my mantle above the fireplace

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I'm guessing he went to a graphics artist and said I want the S&C and to incorporate a burger. Loved what he saw and didn't look at it in detail.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Brother Darren!

Do you Aussies actually check that closely when someone slides a burger into your grips?

Wild Bill_Lins and I can tell you that folks "up here" in Texas don't give them a second glance.

Tex-a-GUNs are already contemplating the hand-eye-lip coordination necessary to dowse than first mouth full down with a Lone Star, Fosters, or whatever is within striking distance.

:beer::beer::beer:

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Brother Darren!

Do you Aussies actually check that closely when someone slides a burger into your grips?

I have no idea my Brother, but when i glanced upon the S&C for the first time during my initiation, I did not pay attention to its configuration or position and nobody revealed or related to me the differences as such.

My blood Brother has an interest in Freemasonry just as I did before joining due to our mothers uncle. I would not be surprised at all if he joins one day soon as he has already asked me about the process in partitioning.

He was just out and about with his fiance the other night looking for a place to eat and saw the S&C on the board. To him, and too most I guess, it screams out Freemasonry but I have no clue how many people get into the exacts of the positioning of the tools. I'm just a week old EA that has not even soaked his little toe in the waters, let alone a foot or the rest, but I look forward in learning the exacts of the craft :)

jwhoff

Premium Member
Everything in its own time Brother. Stick with the tools and the brotherhood and you'll do very well.

May the GAOTU bless and keep you.

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Everything in its own time Brother. Stick with the tools and the brotherhood and you'll do very well.

May the GAOTU bless and keep you.

Thank you Brother :)
I have a million questions being so new, but i trust that each of them will be answered in the right time. Blessings to you and your family :)