My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today

THurse

Premium Member
Today, is a day of rejoice to put so much effort into what you love and have grown with in the process.

California Master

This afternoon and evening, my lodge is doing a free spaghetti feed and a movie on the outside wall of our lodge to thank our community for their support all year. I'll be doing a labor of love in the kitchen as a Mason and Scottish Rite Mason. Western Star #2 is well engrained in the Shasta community. This event is a big deal every year.

Before doing this, I will be at a local school rooting for two of my grandsons who play pee-wee football. So, I guess you can say that I am rejoicing and doing what I love. My family first and my Masonry second. They go hand in hand.

THurse

Premium Member
Thank you and this is very exciting news, each day as you share and get gratification of making others happy will make you twice as happy.