My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tweaking the Android!

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm going to show off until koricua74 logs on..haha. Anywho, here's my new setup:

Lockscreen:
snap20101201_234830.jpg

Mainscreen
snap20101201_234816.jpg

Phone: Sprint HTC Evo 4G
ROM: Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS4
MODS: Vanilla Lockscreen w/transparent bar and speedo battery

owls84

Premium Member
I really need to send you my phone and let you have it for a week tweaking it with mods. Do you get them from XDA?

Casey

Mandalorian
Premium Member
Mine is acting up. Market force closes after every install,update, or uninstall.

Casey

Mandalorian
Premium Member
I'm now running the latest Cyanogen rom. Loving it so far since its froyo and my company/provider still has eclair for the A854

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm now running the latest Cyanogen rom. Loving it so far since its froyo and my company/provider still has eclair for the A854

Cyanogen puts out some great roms! Just updated to RLS5 final for the Evo. Here's my theme so far:

evo2.png

evo1.png

Mods:
Launcher Pro
Myns Warm 2.2 RLS5 ROM
RLS5 Gingerbread Theme
Batstat Free Widget
Beautiful Widget

Last edited:

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm using a jailbroken iPhone 4 till my evo replacement arrives. I'm kinda worried about AT&T's lousy 2gig/month data plan. Yesterday I hit 523megs!

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
I'm using a jailbroken iPhone 4 till my evo replacement arrives. I'm kinda worried about AT&T's lousy 2gig/month data plan. Yesterday I hit 523megs!

r08qqd.png

12 days into this month's plan.

Lol. 523 megs? pssh. I'll hit 8 before the end of the month.

also, the minutes is funny. i only ever use my cell phone after 8 pm. (or 7pm, whatever it is)