My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us army

Randy81

Premium Member
I want to say MWPHGLWA or OK has a lodge out there. I was there twice, first time was great 2nd time sucked.
Yeah, they still have a lodge out there, I think at or around Camp Casey. One of our S-1 clerks got his degrees when my battalion deployed there.

Mike.jack7

Sup yall, it's been a while. I'm headed to Camp Arifjan Kuwait this time. Anyone know Lodges over in the desert??

Matt L

Site Benefactor
MARINES= My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment Sir!

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

No more Army jokes from me. My oldest went to BOLC at Fort Knox over the summer and is now a contracted MS3 at University of Tennessee at Martin. Cadre is great, the MSG is a true American bad ass. CIB, EIB, Air Assault, Airborne, Pathfinder, and Drill Sergeant. 4 deployments to Iraq, 2 to Afghanistan, 1 to Kosovo. The XO is former enlisted and SF tabbed. The CO is great, I asked him to speak at our Veterans day program. We're right down the road from Ft. Campbell, so they spend a lot of weekends over there. My opinion of ROTC commissioned officers and ROTC Cadre has certainly changed.