My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us army

Randy81

Premium Member
Congrats on that!
You have to go check out their AASR Temple its AWESOME!
And good luck finding anyone in El Paso on here. Ive been down there a couple times and posted on here and all I got was crickets!

Thanks brother, it was unexpected tbh. I doubt I'll plural there but I may. At least I want to attend lodge though.

TXStrat

Retired Army. Career Armor/Tank Master Gunner. Punched out in 2009 after 22 years. 24TH ID Stewart, 3RD ID Germany, 2AD Hood, Army Recruiter, 1CD Hood, 25TH ID (SBCT) Lewis, British Armoured Fighting Vehicle Gunnery School, Lulworth Camp, UK, 4ID Hood.

Last edited:

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Retired Army. Career Armor/Tank Master Gunner. Punched out in 2009 after 22 years. 24TH ID Stewart, 3RD ID Germany, 2AD Hood, Army Recruiter, 1CD Hood, 25TH ID (SBCT) Lewis, British Armoured Fighting Vehicle Gunnery School, Lulworth Camp, UK, 4ID Hood.
Welcome to the boards Top. Where were u a recruiter

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

TXStrat

Hats off to you. They tried to get me to convert, but I couldn't get out USAREC, and back on tanks fast enough. The recent reports regarding the toxic command climate in USARB Houston were SOP in USARB Cleveland in the mid to late 90s.

acjohnson53

Funny a lot of Veterans here, Had our communications last night full house, felt good to see the Brothers out in full force, anyway there was this Brother sitting in the Craft that looked familiar to me, come to find out we were stationed together in the 90's at Fort Irwin(NTC). different units same post....

Mike.jack7

Whats going on brothers, been active duty for the last 7 years. From The MWPHGLOTX. Headed to korea tomorrow for the 3rd time tomorrow, any one know any lodges on camp casey/Hovey??

alterian

I want to say MWPHGLWA or OK has a lodge out there. I was there twice, first time was great 2nd time sucked.