My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video of Bin Laden Raid??

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
With the knowledgable group of men here, I figured this would be the best place to ask. Like a lot of Americans last night, I was watching the news and learning that the world's most wanted terrorist was finally killed.

This morning I woke up and of course, the news is still reporting all sorts of things. I am watching Fox News Channel, and they just showed a preview of one of the shows coming up later today and it was showing a lot of UAV and video feeds of military guys in a firefight.

What I am wanting to know, is have they released the UAV and video feeds from the raid and firefight? Has anyone else seen this stuff on the news, and if so, what channel or website would I be able to see this?

I don't see that the feeds I saw on the TV were actually the ones from the firefight, but instead they are just feeds from some past firefight in attempt to get people to tune back in later to watch the show. But, with how high profile this HVT was, I can see that they would release the footage. Anyway, was anyone watching EARLY this morning when they might have released this stuff and might be able to confirm if they released it or not? Thanks, bros.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I haven't seen any videos of the firefight. I saw a couple this morning. One of them was just video showing the compound burning and the other was a walk-through of the kill house. You don't see much but there is a lot of blood on the floor in one room. You can tell that it was a bloody fight. Definitely some cranial damage was suffered by someone from the looks of it. Oh, the video was from a link on Drudge Report.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
One of them was just video showing the compound burning and the other was a walk-through of the kill house.

Yea, I think I saw the same thing you have. I doubt they have released the ground or air footage of the firefight yet otherwise it would be all over the place by now.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Word is they are going to release some stuff. Most likely a single picture of the body and video of the burial at sea. I think one thing they are thinking about is the photo maybe a bit much for some people to handle since he was shot in the head. I read somewhere the shot was in the left eye so it might be a little grotesque for some.

MikeMay

Premium Member
We set a precidence by showing the images of Saddams sons to prove to the Iraqi people that they were no longer a threat. In OBL's case, the Administration needs to show "something" so that his followers know that he isn't going to be paying their light bill anymore...other than that, there isn't much need.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I'm not too worried about getting to see the gruesome aftermath of the firefight. I just would like to see that it really was him. I think that things were just a bit too fast and perfect. I am not doubting that it happened, but I think that there might end up being some sort of Congressional investigation into it costing a lot of tax dollars. I mean, really what was the point of tossing him overboard so fast and in such secrecy?

Oh well. I guess that is why I am not the one with the title "Commander in Chief"...lol