My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voicemail message

Randy81

Premium Member
Here in Louisiana I believe that a lodge can't go dark any longer than three months or they could possibly lose their charter. I believe they can go dark two months of a summer and then for those lodges that only meet once a month, they warrant an extra month in case a national holiday falls on their regular stated meeting. My mentor is on a committee for the Grand Lodge that deals with Masonic Law for our state.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
"Thank you for choosing Grand Architect Glass Co. for all of your glass needs. We are willing to travel far and wide, west to east, under the sun or the moon, when in distress, we will be there for you and your family. As bees to a hive, we will work our hardest to meet your glass needs. It is our obligation to do so. Thank you for choosing, Grand Architect Glass Co.!"
Lol! Great!