where are all of the Florida lodges

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Jimmy Shields, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Jimmy Shields

Jimmy Shields Registered User

I recently decided to look for lodges in Florida because my family and I were planning a 2 week vacation there. I was very surprised to find there are very few lodges in the state. My sister lives on the east coast and after a lodge search I found there were no lodges relatively close. There are few lodges across the state so to visit a lodge it will require a few hours of travel provided any of them are meeting. Just a little disappointed

2. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

What area are looking for a Lodge in? I have friends down there and maybe they might be able to shed a little more light.

3. Jimmy Shields

I stayed a few days in Port St. Lucy and now am heading over to Ft. Meyers

4. Kaivon

Kaivon Registered User

Closest to PSL

There is a lodge in Jupiter and that would only be about 30 minutes to the south on the Turnpike.

5. Cigarzan

Cigarzan Premium Member

Prolly a marketing problem! Get some internet presence Florida brethren! :wink::wink:

6. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

I wish I could be more help but most of the people I know there are up in the North Florida area around Jacksonville.

7. Dow Mathis

Dow Mathis Premium Member

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  8. Zack

Zack Registered User

There are several lodges in the Ft Meyers/Naples area.
    Check the phone book.

9. Jimmy Shields

Thank you brothers you have been a great help. My sister lives in Port St. Lucy and my brother in law had a lot of questions so maybe he can talk to someone at the Jupiter Lodge

Share My Freemasonry