Which certificate do you have?

Discussion in 'The Voting Booth' started by Blake Bowden, Sep 8, 2008.

?

Which certificate do you have?

1. A All the WAY!

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. B

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. C

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Gesh, I'm trying!

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  5. I'm content with what I already know.

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

OK- what was the word? :wink:

2. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

The word he missed was cabletow. The word he said, "cameltoe". I corrected him without thinking, and it took me a second before it registered. Then I was like, "did he just say what I think he said?" So for confirmation, I look over at my SW who looks like he is about to passout trying to keep from laughing.

3. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

Now that's funny right there! Pretty obvious where his mind was at that moment! :lol:

4. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

Probably. He had no trouble with the big $5 words, just that one. Of course, his degree has become one of the most memorable.

5. chancerobinson

chancerobinson Registered User

When a close friend and brother that I taught was examined for his proficiency in the EA degree, he slipped up and said "for the more global and notorious purposes" in place of "for the more noble and glorious purposes." I am not sure what he had in mind for his use of the common gavel, but his lodge had a good laugh that evening as I understand. Regretfully I had to work the evening shift that night.

Oh yes and to follow the topic for this thread, I have a B certificate currently. (I guess I am supposed to stay on topic, I still don't know what is considered proper forum etiquette if there is such a thing.)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  6. Christopher

Christopher Registered User

I am working on my A but don't currently have any sort of certificate. I've learned the C certificate work and the three lectures, and I'm currently trying to learn the degrees to finish the set.

Share My Freemasonry