Which Degree?

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Wingnut, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

Which is your favorite degree and why?

2. rhitland

rhitland Founding Member Premium Member

it seems every time I am asked this I answer it diffrently, but defintley between the first 2 and I now lean toward EA, it sets the stage. Give me 3 months and I will say Masters is my favorite, then when I go through the SR I will probably love the 14th degree the best!? Masonry is like a big hug and it is hard to decide the best part, wheither it be the head on your shoulder or the bossoms on your chest or it be the arms holding you tight, it is just hard to decide the best part!!

Ripcord22A likes this.
  3. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

In the SR, I really like the 14th for the message, the 27th (formerly 28th) for making me think... and the 29th for the drama... but I have 3 more to do next weekend before Im finished with all 29 of the SR degrees!

4. Bro Mike

Bro Mike Registered User

I have been thinking about this all weekend. Still don't have a real, solid answer.

In my EA, I was clueless about the entire thing, so the whole night I was in awe of the degree and I was thrilled to finally be in Lodge with my dad.

By the time I went through my FC, I had made some good friends at the Lodge and it was awesome to go through a degree with friends and Brothers leading the way.

My MM degree left me in awe and excited about my future. Plus, Brother Dad was back down here, and having my Dad work in my first and third degrees is something I will never forget.

5. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

14 is pretty cool, also 29 and 32, of course.

Share My Freemasonry