My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Degree?

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
it seems every time I am asked this I answer it diffrently, but defintley between the first 2 and I now lean toward EA, it sets the stage. Give me 3 months and I will say Masters is my favorite, then when I go through the SR I will probably love the 14th degree the best!? Masonry is like a big hug and it is hard to decide the best part, wheither it be the head on your shoulder or the bossoms on your chest or it be the arms holding you tight, it is just hard to decide the best part!!

Wingnut

Premium Member
In the SR, I really like the 14th for the message, the 27th (formerly 28th) for making me think... and the 29th for the drama... but I have 3 more to do next weekend before Im finished with all 29 of the SR degrees!

Bro Mike

I have been thinking about this all weekend. Still don't have a real, solid answer.

In my EA, I was clueless about the entire thing, so the whole night I was in awe of the degree and I was thrilled to finally be in Lodge with my dad.

By the time I went through my FC, I had made some good friends at the Lodge and it was awesome to go through a degree with friends and Brothers leading the way.

My MM degree left me in awe and excited about my future. Plus, Brother Dad was back down here, and having my Dad work in my first and third degrees is something I will never forget.