My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why jehova witness hate us so much?????

solomon1979

My family is very Christian. I get questions all the time lik am I going to get wooden teeth like George Washington. I actually lost friends that I have known for 25 years and even grew up on the same street with since I joined the Fraternity. Also I have encountered discrimination and favoritism. Feelings towards Freemasonry is up to the individual.
/G\

Freemason Connect Mobile

2B1

Brothers...many of our family's subscribe to some form of of religion. They have unknowingly learned to fear and inaccurately judge what they do not understand. I have been termed "a member of a secret cult." I have been many things in the mind of family and friends since becoming a MM. The judging used to bother me until I realized that fear of the unknown is what provokes the attacks on our craft. People do not realize that we are the same people we were prior to taking the oath. They are afraid of what they do not know.The funniest and sadest thing I saw was a preacher peeking over the shoulder of the WM performing graveside rituals at the funeral of a a friend who was a MM. The preacher was literally on his tippy-toes trying to get a peek into the book. It is as true now as it has ever been...people fear what they do not know or understand. Take it in stride. The world will continue to turn.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
The symbol is not a symbol that only freemasonry uses.
It has been used by amongst others catholics and lutherans.
1 corinthians 9:24-25 is used as an inspiration.
Thanks for the info Brother, interesting reading on the subject.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
When found on US Veteran headstones it specifically represents the First Church of Christ, Scientist (Cross and Crown).