My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why jehova witness hate us so much?????

Mac

Premium Member
I wasn't aware of any ill will. As with any such relationship, I imagine it all started with a misunderstanding.

widows son

Premium Member
Once they came by my place and we got talking. I told them I was a mason, they said that's unfortunate, I asked why? They said because I'm helping satan, I said what if I don't believe in satan? They said they had to go now.

martin

Hahahaha ohhhhh so u r the satan helper eh!!!!!! Hahaha i was thinking i was the only1 hahaha

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
The JW antipathy toward Freemasonry comes from the same source that produced a lot of the more far-out fringe beliefs that descended from American Evangelicalism in the 1800s. That was the same era when hoaxes like the "Catholic = Babylonian paganism" got started. Centuries of amity between Evangelical Christianity and Freemasonry became far weaker during that time. In many ways, it was like the creation of the Muslim Wahabi and other rigorous sects--Rejection of all authority other than ingroup interpretation of Scripture, rejection of society as a whole as being "innately satanic", ultimately rejection of any who fell into "not-like-us". In the USA, this was an era of great paranoia about "foreign influence".

STLamb

The JW antipathy toward Freemasonry comes from the same source that produced a lot of the more far-out fringe beliefs that descended from American Evangelicalism in the 1800s. That was the same era when hoaxes like the "Catholic = Babylonian paganism" got started. Centuries of amity between Evangelical Christianity and Freemasonry became far weaker during that time. In many ways, it was like the creation of the Muslim Wahabi and other rigorous sects--Rejection of all authority other than ingroup interpretation of Scripture, rejection of society as a whole as being "innately satanic", ultimately rejection of any who fell into "not-like-us". In the USA, this was an era of great paranoia about "foreign influence".

This is an excellent explanation in few words. Thank you very much Brother.

THurse

Premium Member
I have Family, who're are JW. I wonder what their'e response would be if they knew, that I'am a Mason?

widows son

Premium Member
Hopefully they see past their dogma and see that your still family. My family is pretty Christian, and only my cousins who are
Close to my age that don't take Christianity seriously know that I am mason. They kind of gawked at first but now they accept it and are actual curious about it.