My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wife in Hospital

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Hello Everyone
My Beautiful wife has been in the hospital since Wed. afternoon with Diverticulitis and Deep vein Thrombosis (Probably spelled wrong) and she has a blood clot in the liver that is infected. They have her on Gallons of Potassium and anti-biotic's. yesterday the Doctor said she is doing better but she still has a long road.

I am asking my brothers will you pray for her and keep her in your thoughts. She is in her 40's and this is her first time in the hospital so she is obviously scared. So am I. She is My Rock that helps to keep me steadfast and my soft place that welcomes me back from times of difficult trials.

Thank you my Brothers.

detroit2jim

My son had this at 18... Almost unheard of at that age. 40s are young for it too. I too will pray for you both. Be strong brother, my son is fine now and god willing so will your wife. So mote is be.

Jim Merrill | Membership Director | Detroit Lodge No. 2 F&AM | 500 Temple Ave. Detroit, MI. 48201 | www.detroitno2.com

Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience. - Worshipful Brother George Washington

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Prayers for you and your family.

Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort her upon her sickbed, and ease her suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew her strength, and heal what ails her in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord.

AMEN!

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Thank You for all your prayers.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freemasonry mobile app

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Thoughts and prayers my Brother. My the Great Architect grant her a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
The Dr. Finally let her have something to eat yesterday. He also said she would be here till at least Monday. She is looking better her blood work looks better everyday. Dr. Blond is letting me take here outside a couple times a day and that seems to be a big help for her. Thank You for your prayers and keep them coming.

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Yesterday the surgeon gave his ok for my wife to go home but that still leaves the primary care physician. He said he is going to order a C.A.T. scan for today. Today being memorial day they may not do it till Tuesday. If they do today it is possible that she could get out on Tuesday.
Thank You so much for all your prayers. Dr. Blond told me yesterday that this was very serious. that when she came in her liver was in the process of shutting down and she could have died. I told her permission to died has been denied. But seriously that scared us both.

Thank You so much for all your prayers.

dew_time

My father had this years ago. My family is praying for you and your wife. Keep us all informed.

Freemason Connect Mobile

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
They did the CAT scan yesterday. The Diverticulitis Pustule pocket has grown about 2mm. Dr. Blond says this can happen so he is not surprised. He is still very positive about How She is progressing. They are going to insert a needle to drain it. I hope they do it today. The surgeon said he would be by this morning to talk with us.
I need to get back to work soon and at the same time I don't want to leave here alone. I know I will have no choice but to go back to work after this week. I am out of time off with pay and cant afford not to be working as I am the only one with a job. My wife don't work.

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Thank you so much for all your prayers. They performed the drainage yesterday morning and found nothing but old blood and clear fluid. she was doing much better so they decided to send her home with orders to call to set up an appt. for Monday with the Dr. It is great to have her home again. Thank you again.