My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Daily Ride

What do you drive?

• Total voters

Chillimaru

My carbon footprint is pretty big, I drive a 2009 Dodge Mega Cab Dually, Black in color with a Cummins 6.0 Diesel and a Auto/Manual transmission with a Jake Brake!!!

Freemason Connect HD

jvarnell

Premium Member
You okay? Was it bad or just a wash out?

Freemason Connect HD
The bike took most of the impact. All I remember is seeing the drivers face to my right and then getting up with torn up cloths and a lot of road rash. God was with me. I don't know it the bike it totaled yet. It hit on both sides High way bar on the right bent back to the floor board, fairing damaged on both sides primary has a 2 inch hole in it rubbed off on the concrete (left side). And my wife would not let me ride my other bike Sunday.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
I am with ya on that but I just laid the bike down Saturday so I don't know when I will get it back or it may be totaled.

Glad your ok brother. Any wreck on a bike could be bad, you were lucky you walked away. My wife had a similar wreck on her road king. At least her ride bell worked then. Had to buy a new one for her after that, I was afraid that she used all the good luck in it up.

Last edited:

SeattleMason0613

ImageUploadedByFreemason Connect HD1378236415.518651.jpg

Old reliable

Freemason Connect HD

jvarnell

Premium Member
Glad your ok brother. Any wreck on a bike could be bad, you were lucky you walked away. My wife had a similar wreck on her road king. At least her ride bell worked then. Had to buy a new one for her after that, I was afraid that she used all the good luck in it up.
Should someone get me a new gremlin bell. Mine was given to me by a good ride buddy. I did not look to see if it was still there but will look tonight when I get home.

jvarnell

Premium Member
Does any one know if there is a Masonic ride bell out there to give to my brothers. If you want to read what is behind the bell and get one for your brothers Google "Germlin bell story"

John Schnitz

Premium Member
Here is mine 2011 FX 2

Freemason Connect HD

Attachments

• 1378328467352.jpg
    1378328467352.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

Gibson90kb

ImageUploadedByFreemason Connect HD1378358125.874098.jpg '00 Kawi Nomad 1500.
My rainy day, lodge commuter is a '04 Ford Explorer. I'm not the wealthiest but I worked hard for what I have. :)

Kyle Beemer,
Clown Lizard Graphics -Contact me for custom work.
Pitman 197 F&AM