National Supreme Council A.A.S.R.

Discussion in 'Prince Hall Freemasonry' started by Shahkem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Ive seen this happen at the orient level but not the SC level. What happened in the orient was the SGC came with the SGIGs of a couple other orients and moved some stuff(people) around removed leadership ect ect, placed the orient under the comtrol of the SC for awhile and now a valley that was about to go dormant is alive and well and prospering. I think if there is a recognised issue at the SC level that the SGIGs and Deputies that arent involved and realise there is a problem can come together, with the help possibly with the help of the conference of Grand masters and get it cleared up with out starting a whole new organization

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

2. caution22113

caution22113 Registered User

In the DMV area, a lot of Fraters are federal employees. Rather than risk their clearances/jobs by having their names come up in a federal investigation, they voted to sever ties with the USC-SJ PHA in TN.

3. Ripcord22A

4. caution22113

DMV: DC, Maryland, Virginia
    Fraters: Scottish Rite equivalent to Brothers

The Traveling Man likes this.
  5. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Frater is a Latin word meaning brother and is the source of "fraternity"

The Traveling Man and dfreybur like this.
  6. Ripcord22A

Im a SR Mason and never heard that used, it always been Bro, Honored Bro and Illustrious Bro.

As for the "federal" employees loosing their clearance or job for being a witness for the prosecution in a federal case is hog wash. Being a whistle blower in a pvt group wont cost you ur job or clearance

Glen Cook likes this.
  7. caution22113

Believe what you will, the fact still remains that several Orients voted to leave

8. MRichard

MRichard Mark A. Ri'chard Premium Member

Frankly, I think it is a little more complicated than that. You are talking about fraud and cover ups here. We probably have no idea what really happened other than a Facebook group created by Slaughter or someone claiming to be Slaughter that has a lot of documents in it.

9. mm357

mm357 Registered User

Have you all heard of THE AMERICAN NATIONAL SUPREME COUNCIL can someone enlighten me on it

10. Ripcord22A

there are only 2 legit "supreme" councils for the AASR, the AASR-SJ and the AASR-NMJ. you also have those same councils for the PHA side as well I do believe, If I am wrong please someone correct me,

BullDozer Harrell likes this.
  11. BullDozer Harrell

BullDozer Harrell Registered User

What you're leaving out of the Virgin Islands controversy is a very central character named A.K. Wilkins.
    There was deals made under the table and promises fulfilled at the expense of legality.
    These findings of facts were brought to the table and examined by PH Grand Masters at the conference.
    After reviewing and debating the information, it was natural that they would declare the MWPHGL of the Virgin Islands an illegally formed Grand Lodge jurisdiction.

Sent from my SM-N910P using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

12. mrpierce17

mrpierce17 KOP Council director / Lodge instructor Premium Member

13. MasonicAdept

MasonicAdept Premium Member

The National Supreme Council AASRFM, Inc. actually began in New York.
    When Hugo DeBulow came to New York in 1862, he conferred the 33rd on a group Black men who were members of the United Grand Lodge of New York (1848), which is now the MWPHGL of New York.

The name of the Supreme Council then was the Supreme Council of the United States of America. It was established officially in 1864.

Supreme Council merged in 1897-8 with the National Compact to form the National Supreme Council AASRFM under Dorsey Seville, a Suspended Mason from the GL of the District of Columbia. The group operating as the National Compact at this time were themselves clandestine, and gave Dorsey Seville a charter to operate in D.C. under a Grand Lodge called, "Eureka GL".

In 1897, The clandestine group operating as the National Grand Lodge (which dissolved in 1879) decided to add a Supreme Council to that body and tasked Dorsey Seville to coordinate the effort. With the Supreme Council of the USA (New York) struggling, they were invited by Seville to form a new Supreme Council and did so in 1898. Dr. Peter Ray (founding member of the Supreme Council of the USA and third SGC) severed ties with the Supreme Council when he found that, then SGC, A. B. Allen had agreed to merge the Supreme Council with the pseudo-National Compact body, and took all of the documentation with him. But nevertheless the body was formed and called the National Supreme Council.

In 1948, the half of the National Supreme Council that were in allegiance to the old Supreme Council in New York (SC of the USA) severed ties with the National Supreme Council and moved to Detroit, MI under the name of the National Supreme Council AASRFM, Inc.

I have a lot of the old documents from the original Supreme Council of the United State of America, originally formed by Hugo DeBulow in 1864.

14. Ripcord22A

Thats interesting that bogus freemasonry, trying to pass its self off as legitimate goes back over 150yrs.....

15. Scott A McGregor

Scott A McGregor Registered User

16. Scott A McGregor

Scott A McGregor Registered User

17. Mindovermatter Ace

Mindovermatter Ace Registered User

Share My Freemasonry