National Supreme Council A.A.S.R.

Discussion in 'Prince Hall Freemasonry' started by Shahkem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. thenewyorker83

thenewyorker83 Registered User

I agree with everything in which you say but there must be legitimacy in regards to where a charter originates from, you are T Quattlebaum of the Imperial Supreme Council, I know very well of who you are because I once was a member of your so called Scottish Rite, then later healed and now a legitimate Mason of a regular RECOGNIZED Masonic Body. Scottish Rite is an appendant body and does not have the authority to Charter Blue Lodges, something that NATIONAL SUPREME AND THE IMPERIAL SUPREME COUNCIL DO. National Supreme Council and The Imperial Supreme Council AASRM are not legitimate and irregular. PERIOD

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

2. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

I think perhaps some words have been left out. In any case,

I would be curious what you think a Grand Lodge of England (you don’t state which one, which is important given the era you indicate) would have to do with this, or GLdF rather than GOF.

Similarly, what does the war of 1812 have to do with the subject?

Two pathways to a single end-state in America?

3. bupton52

bupton52 Moderator Premium Member

It’s interesting to read this because a gentleman that appears to be a member of this group in Houston just submitted a request to join the Texas Freemasonry Facebook group. I didn’t even know this existed in Texas.

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry Mobile

Share My Freemasonry