2nd and confused

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Bro Puck, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Bro Puck

Bro Puck Registered User

My apologies brothers I was a lil heated and typing very fast, lol. Yes I meant branded, i.e.cattle. The mark is the tip of a 38 revolver. I have drove past the lodge a few times but the urge to enter was not there. I went there seeking knowledge and the unity of the brotherhood. Now, I'm very confused. I know all lodges may not practice this, that's why I haven't given up hope of continuing my degrees and to continue to seek and learn.
    2nd n still confused​

2. Bro Puck

Bro Puck Registered User

Ty all for your advice. If anyone is in Columbus, Ga 31906 plz email so I can reach out to you or maybe your lodge. I am not from this state.
    Ahad.dps@gmail.com

3. Bro Puck

Bro Puck Registered User

4. Bro Puck

Bro Puck Registered User

Yes, I am.

5. Bro Puck

Bro Puck Registered User

6. Bro Puck

Bro Puck Registered User

Yes, brother levelhead..... I am.

7. Bro Puck

Bro Puck Registered User

Brother dfreybur, I cannot benefit from a false accusation. I did not have a falling out with my lodge. This actually happened and it made me question the brotherhood for a while. Whats weird Is when I mention this incident a few have thought it was not true, but I am still in contact with my brother till this very day.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  8. Levelhead

Levelhead Premium Member

I hope you find the brightest light and follow it accordingly.

Bro Puck likes this.
  9. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

I am deeply sorry to hear this is literally true, even in a clandestine lodge. I pray for our step brothers that they drank this bitter brew when expecting the rich wine of actual Masonry. Regular jurisdictions forbid hazing so if any regular lodge has done this, even a decade ago, they need to be reported to their own jurisdiction for reprimand and retraining.

Bro Puck and MRichard like this.
  10. BRO. SQUARE

BRO. SQUARE Registered User

Branding a Bro. is unMasonic.. not in rituals. Do not let anyone tell you diffrent.

11. Mindovermatter Ace

Mindovermatter Ace Registered User

Wow. This is amazing. There is no correlation to branding in Prince Hall masonry, this is totally unacceptable and not something Prince Hall masons practice. IDK why they would do such a horrible thing considering in masonry we do not haze because we are an honorable and noble institution. Smh. All who participated in this should have been expelled.

tldubb likes this.
  12. Mindovermatter Ace

Mindovermatter Ace Registered User

Also to the brother who refers to them as "clandestine" what makes them so??

13. tldubb

tldubb Premium Member

Was this a military lodge, because branding is forbidden and PHA doesn't haze..very un-masonic. They should have their charter pulled. I'm in full agreement with Bro. Mindovermatter!

Share My Freemasonry