My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new member

senator

I am a new member here from Ghana, I have research free masons for sometime and I don't know whom to contact. Can anybody help me get in contact with someone member here in Ghana.
Thank you.
Email : samuelamoahduodu@yahoo.com
mobile or whatssap : +233-244-492-408
I am hoping to anybody to help me out.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I get that english is not thekr language but they've got to have a translator of some sort or they wouldn't be able to reply to the messages that we do Post. They don't read any of the thread that they post on they just see Ghana and think oh they know something about how to become a Mason and Ghana so they post on it it's really annoying

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
Source: http://ugle.org.uk/about/districts-groups
DISTRICT GRAND LODGE OF GHANA
District Grand Master
Isaac O. Hood

District Grand Secretary
Dennis K.Y. Vormawor

Address
19 Anum Road
West Adenta
Accra
Ghana

Postal Address
PO Box CT 2774
Cantonments
Accra
Ghana

Tel: [233] (0)302 669250
Fax: [233] (0)302 674029

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I get that english is not thekr language but they've got to have a translator of some sort or they wouldn't be able to reply to the messages that we do Post. They don't read any of the thread that they post on they just see Ghana and think oh they know something about how to become a Mason and Ghana so they post on it it's really annoying

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

I tend to agree with you.

I have replied to several private messages requesting assistance that are similar to the ones placed into open forum, not one of them has so much as contributed a "thanks". Seems suspiciously bot-like.

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry mobile app

bornandRAISEDinAL

I'm all about assisting a Brother or any person in need of assistance, but if Freemasonry is really something these guys are seeking the effort will be put forth (in that country or jurisdiction). I've seen some of the guys here( in the states) post useful info, that is accessible to anyone. At this point its seek and ye shall find !

Just my thoughts.