My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About origin of Freemasonry

See. These are the types of questions that make nobody here want to take you seriously.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think there can be no "secrets", when we live in Information Age today.
But why you hiding members & don't let profanes visiting lodge meetings?

Winter

Premium Member
Good thing what you think isn't how we make our decisions. And again, Pike isn't authoritative. Just because he wrote something doesn't make it fact.

Good thing what you think isn't how we make our decisions. And again, Pike isn't authoritative. Just because he wrote something doesn't make it fact.

Why then he has such huge respect?
In Washington DC, in House of The Temple there's museum, statue, books, etc.
Resting on your logic:
No one is authoritative in Masonry.
Absurd.

Elexir

Why then he has such huge respect?
In Washington DC, in House of The Temple there's museum, statue, books, etc.
Resting on your logic:
No one is authoritative in Masonry.
Absurd.

So the US is the whole world?
Here in Sweden he has no big influence and thats the case with most of the world.

So the US is the whole world?
Here in Sweden he has no big influence and thats the case with most of the world.

Yes.
Mother Council.
Supreme Council 33°, SJ, is governing all Supreme Councils 33° all over the World by giving them Patents for works.

Winter

Premium Member
Yes.
Mother Council.
Supreme Council 33°, SJ, is governing all Supreme Councils 33° all over the World by giving them Patents for works.
The supreme council governs Scottish Rite. Not Craft Masonry. And no author is authoritative or speaks for Freemasonry as a whole. Not even Pike. Being well regarded for his work is not the same thing as being authoritative. You really need to get your facts straight of you are going to come here and argue things like this.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
No matter what information is available, when you have only the ability to see through apprentice's eyes, the secrets contained within that information are secure from your grasp.
Ya see, you just told me you're not a freemason. Thanks for that.

The supreme council governs Scottish Rite. Not Craft Masonry. And no author is authoritative or speaks for Freemasonry as a whole. Not even Pike. Being well regarded for his work is not the same thing as being authoritative. You really need to get your facts straight of you are going to come here and argue things like this.

You're lying, Sir.
Or, just, frankly have lack of information.
Excuse me.

Winter

Premium Member
Why you arguing, I don't understand, with no sense.
Scottish Rite is for Master Masons to understand deeply Teachings of Craft. It's united. One Free-masonry.
Scottish Rite is an appending body that Master Masons have no obligation to join and that has zero governance over Lodges of Master Masons. Might I suggest you pick up a copy of Freemasonry for Dummies by W.Bro. Hoddap. Maybe that will help you get how Masonic organizations work since you won't listen to actual Freemasons.

Elexir

Why you arguing, I don't understand, with no sense.
Scottish Rite is for Master Masons to understand deeply Teachings of Craft. It's united. One Free-masonry.

Again other rites may have other degrees that serves this purpose wich is the case for the swedish rite amongst other.
There exist a myriad of high degree rite (or appendant bodies) and the scottish rite is only one and not even the only scotthish rite.

Winter

Premium Member
Nah, trolls are entertaning at least..
True. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was just misinformed. But he's obviously only here to bait with intentionally inflammatory posts.

Scottish Rite is an appending body that Master Masons have no obligation to join and that has zero governance over Lodges of Master Masons. Might I suggest you pick up a copy of Freemasonry for Dummies by W.Bro. Hoddap. Maybe that will help you get how Masonic organizations work since you won't listen to actual Freemasons.

I know there's "no obligation".
I'm just exposing the organization.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
The Supreme Council SJ doesn’t even govern all of the US! And they have nothing to do with ANYTHING other that the Rite in those states it covers.
And Pike got the rituals from someone else before he rewrote and retranslated them. Incorrectly, by the way.

Winter

Premium Member
I know there's "no obligation".
I'm just exposing the organization.
The only thing you are exposing is your own ignorance. I'm genuinely curious. What flavor of Anti-Mason are you? One of the evangelical types that pass out Jack Chick pamphlets? The anti religious types that hate anything that even looks religious? The strict Muslim type that hates Freemasonry for even a supposed Jewish connection? Come on, you can tell us.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
It appears that trying to reason with this guy is a waste of time. On the other hand he may just be yanking our chains to get a reaction.