My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Question About The A.L.L. Program

cacarter

Premium Member
I had no idea about the A.L.L. program until I visited another lodge 4 months after I was raised and saw a recently raised brother working on it. I checked with my lodge and the answer I got was "Yaaa, we're a little behind on getting that stuff taken care of. We'll take care of it, so don't worry about it." Here it is June, and still nothing has been done.

Thanks to the link that was posted, I will be printing it out and getting it completed double quick.

Jacob Johnson

with the exception of the exercises that require the list of Lodges Masonic and Texas Constituent Lodges, I've completed the A.L.L. program. I'll probably drop by the lodge tomorrow and finish those 2 exercises, so I can pass the workbook on to our A.L.L. counselor (not sure who that is...)

It's a great program for a brand new mason... but I didn't even discover it until I'd been a mason for 2 years, so there's really no news in there for me now. I think much of it was addressed in the little blue pamphlets that I was given upon being elected to receive the degrees, and after each degree. The rest, I'd picked up by asking a lot of dumb questions of the older guys ;).