My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Questions Why?

lwdisney

Everything JTM has said I absolutely agree with. What he's saying is its not the responsibility of the US Gov't to solve everyone's problems (esp when we can't solve our own as evident in town hall meetings). If as "Sons of Light" we feel compelled to stop evil then let us do it ourselves. Let's form a Masonic Militia/Spec Ops and take them out. But if someone feels the need to do something, do it yourself, don't make other people pay for it.

Sirius

If as "Sons of Light" we feel compelled to stop evil then let us do it ourselves. Let's form a Masonic Militia/Spec Ops and take them out. But if someone feels the need to do something, do it yourself, don't make other people pay for it.

Not exactly what I was getting at. Nor was I advocating that at some point the govt should do it. We should have compassion for the suffering in the world. Thats it. We should see the darkness and not like it. An active understanding of charity should motivate us to do something to bring more light into the world wherever we are at.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Not exactly what I was getting at. Nor was I advocating that at some point the govt should do it. We should have compassion for the suffering in the world. Thats it. We should see the darkness and not like it. An active understanding of charity should motivate us to do something to bring more light into the world wherever we are at.

my thoughts are completely in line with that.

lwdisney

Not exactly what I was getting at. Nor was I advocating that at some point the govt should do it.
Sorry Bro, I read my post and thats what it implies but not what I meant. I do indeed agree with you, I just meant a lot of people (in the public) like to think we should be everywhere in the world but I don't. I didn't mean to target you specifically

Sirius

Sorry Bro, I read my post and thats what it implies but not what I meant. I do indeed agree with you, I just meant a lot of people (in the public) like to think we should be everywhere in the world but I don't. I didn't mean to target you specifically

No worries. :)