My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asking for your prayers

Raymond Walters

Premium Member
I simply wanted to inform my many friends & acquaintances here on Masons of Texas that my mother, Theola Johnson Walters passed away on the evening of Thursday November 3, 2011.

Though it is affecting her children, grand children and other family members in different ways, I simply wanted to ask all of you for your prayers on behalf of my family.

No one is ever prepared for the loss of their parents, and though she had been battling cancer, we felt optimistic that she would win round 2 with that dreaded disease.

Sadly, it was her time to leave us... and I AM a better person for having known her and to have had her in my life.

Viewing & Memorial Service Sunday, November 6, 2011 at Williams-Gregory-Martin Funeral Home in Steubenville, OH viewing at 2:00pm memorial service at 3:00pm

Funeral internment at Holly Memorial Gardens in Colerain, Ohio at 11:00am on Monday, November 7, 2011

THemenway

Prayers are going out to you and your family. May God watch over you and give you all the strength to carry the grief of such a great loss.

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
Bro. Raymond, may God comfort you and your family with a double portion of His love during this time of sorrow.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
May God give you and your family comfort and strength during these difficult times. You and your family are in my prayers Brother.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Thinking of you and your family this weekend Brother Raymond. Holidays are always the hardest.

God bless you and yours brother.