My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Astronomy or Astrology?

jvarnell

Premium Member
"The Bell". I didn't recognize the name, but after checking, have seen drawings of the craft in emails. The alleged propulsion system I hadn't heard of previously. What a concept.

Odd thoughts? My immediate thought was a Glock. Like a 9mm. Then, I sequed into "dance", and wound up here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX9MheXfEe4

Well music is what made that come to my mind was that I have been studying such devices for about 3 years and most have been dismissed as nothing real is because it takes perast chanting, singing or playing an insterment around these devices. And jerico is one of those times the Nazi link is the Black Sun socity and how the Nazi were bring Sciance and Mystisiam together. which is like Astronomy and Astrology?

jvarnell

Premium Member
Well I have very little musical experience or knowledge to speak of. I do know Schumann Resonance occurs at extremely low frequencies (ELF) from around 3 Hz to some where around the high 50 Hz mark or it could be the low 60 Hz mark. From I remember it happens because the Earth and it's atmosphere act as a waveguide. They have been used to track lightning events around the globe since lightning seems to be the primary source. It is interesting to note that Tesla did make some observations of a "global electromagnetic resonance" in the late 19th century.

In case you don't know what a waveguide is here is the wikipedia entry on them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waveguide_(electromagnetism)

I got to be real familiar with them working on radars.

I have been looking at the human voice or instrments for about 300hz to 4khz. I am doing mesurments of the older chances using a HP4931A.

widows son

Premium Member
I've also come across some info on hz. In the 30's and 40's and earlier musicians would tune their instruments to 432hz. But now for some reason instruments are tuned to 440hz. When tuned to 432hz, the notes resonate slower, where 440hz are much faster. I'm not exactly sure why this was changed. I know for sure when hitler took power he changed it to 440hz. Perhaps 432hz has an effect of us?

jvarnell

Premium Member
In my opinion, absolutely. And even further out on the esoteric end of the scale, Science and Ceremonial Magic (or is it Magik?). Just a matter of degree, I suppose.

Your investigation into chants is intriguing, and as far as this discussion is concerned, imo, right on the money. Again, there are aspects that I won't mention here, but it may not be as important what is being said as how it is being said. And more importantly, how it is being received.

Pythagoras believed music could heal. Most who listened to Gregorian chants couldn't understand Latin, so it had little or nothing to do with lyrics. Simply "mood music"?

Yes it is the wave form and not the words and there tranlastion. That is why I am using the HP TIMS and a audio spectrum analizer (also HP). I have also found that a digital spectrum misses some spikes in chants that an audio spectrum catches. Old equpment is good sometimes untill they break. Also most of these thing are coverd with gold which is a Diamagnetism meteral. ????? I think I am getting to deep in my onw thoughts sorry.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I've also come across some info on hz. In the 30's and 40's and earlier musicians would tune their instruments to 432hz. But now for some reason instruments are tuned to 440hz. When tuned to 432hz, the notes resonate slower, where 440hz are much faster. I'm not exactly sure why this was changed. I know for sure when hitler took power he changed it to 440hz. Perhaps 432hz has an effect of us?

An A# by ear most people will say is the 432hz and not a 440hz and it is probaly because of the lengths of the stereocilia in the cochlea. which all comes down to the sacred geomeotry. The stereocilia are like diapole antenia and have a chemical electrical value based on the transmited tone. We can now measure the lengiths of the stereocilia in the ear and prove this.

jvarnell

Premium Member
Can you reference that? I'd like to look into it further.
I will look for it in my notes I was resurching it a while back because of an ancient alieins epasode that talked about the the walls of Jarico. That epeasode lead me to Freq's and harmonics in the natural world (scarid geomerty) and then to the human body (ear). Without looking at my notes I think I found it in the Libarary of "NASA Tech Breifs" at http://www.techbriefs.com/tech-briefs. I have stacks and stacks of notes. I am more right brained and don't file thing logicly to others.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I am sorry WS I will look for it you may not be able to all the breifs because you will be comning for a fourn IP address. I will then need to make sure how the document is marked before transmitting it.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I was just advized that I shall not transfer any data for this web site without being able to verefy your citisionship. If I tell you about the high level information in genral and you gain access from them the Liablity is on NASA and not me.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I'm a canadian. If this is classified info, wouldn't it be off limits to Americans as well?

I have no way to Vett that you are a Canadian. It is free to get a login and they will do the vetting and take the liablity of that from me. My lawyer told me this is the way I should handle this. When I looked at the file it was restricked from some countries so a vetting must take place.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
It may be restricted by country, you know like TV shows and such are. If it is on the internet for all to see coming from a gov't computer then it isn't classified. All classified info the gov't uses is through a network they call SIPRNET.

jvarnell

Premium Member
It may be restricted by country, you know like TV shows and such are. If it is on the internet for all to see coming from a gov't computer then it isn't classified. All classified info the gov't uses is through a network they call SIPRNET.

On each of the documents it has disclosure statment. I was told that I should not diseminate any information with those statments on them since I have attasted I would not. I beleive all NASA documents comes under commerce tarif for technology transfers.

jvarnell

Premium Member
Sorry y'all what ever my lawyer tells me to do I do it. Anyone can get a login and I think everyone should. NASA Tech breifs are papers that have to be published because government money was used to do the R&D.