My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Astronomy or Astrology?

crono782

Premium Member
Enthusiast mostly. I was a math major in college so some of it was of interest to me, but not much, hah.

widows son

Premium Member
Cool. When I look back I wish I had gone to School for archeology. I love reading about it, and find it fascinating that a pottery shard can tell the story of a civilization long gone to time.

widows son

Premium Member
Well first just know that I play music, but I can't read it. I learned by ear, as well as taught myself all the cords and scales. but another brother mentioned he builds guitars and he said the best sounding instruments are the ones made with the phi ratio, which he uses in making his instruments. But as far as my own research goes, sound frequencies most notably ones inaudible ones can produce certain effects on our brains. Also the field of cymatics shows how sound possibly had an effect on the creation of the universe. Theres a YouTube video of a man named Hans Jenny, describing cymatics, and he believes that when God spoke in genesis it was actually this. If your not familiar of cymatics this is what wikipedia defines it as: Cymatics (from Greek: κῦμα "wave") is the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. Typically the surface of a plate, diaphragm, or membrane is vibrated, and regions of maximum and minimum displacement are made visible in a thin coating of particles, paste, or liquid.[1] Different patterns emerge in the excitatory medium depending on the geometry of the plate and the driving frequency. Check this video out, it's quite the watch. Music also has a fractal number value as well, check this site out. reglos.de/musinum. a basic overview of how. But I'm certain that when we hear about music of the spheres, it's a reference to the vibrational frequencies of a body of mass in a vacuum. I'm still reading on this particular subject, so any info you guys have to share, would be greatly appreciated.

jvarnell

Premium Member
The walls of Jericho. Is it live or is it Memorex? Tesla's earthquake machine (I can see it now Arnold, starring in : "The Oscillator"). Genesis I: 1-3.

So, you are suggesting that the "music of the spheres" is something akin to the Schumann Resonance? We're going to need Brother Heilman to weigh in on this.

We may be able to explain crop circles before it's all said-and-done.
Funny y'all go to freq. I have been looking in to a so-called myth called Die Glocke I think it had counter rotating rings of murcury that was propeled by the modulation of a lazer striking the murcury. but thats just other odd thoughts i have.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Well I have very little musical experience or knowledge to speak of. I do know Schumann Resonance occurs at extremely low frequencies (ELF) from around 3 Hz to some where around the high 50 Hz mark or it could be the low 60 Hz mark. From I remember it happens because the Earth and it's atmosphere act as a waveguide. They have been used to track lightning events around the globe since lightning seems to be the primary source. It is interesting to note that Tesla did make some observations of a "global electromagnetic resonance" in the late 19th century.

In case you don't know what a waveguide is here is the wikipedia entry on them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waveguide_(electromagnetism)

I got to be real familiar with them working on radars.