My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Austin Scottish Rite

Txmason

Awsome! Wish I could help with photos. I'm still waiting to hear from the lodge about what they are doing. So I haven't forgotten

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bill Hosler

Awsome! Wish I could help with photos. I'm still waiting to hear from the lodge about what they are doing. So I haven't forgotten

Freemason Connect Mobile

You can help. I noticed you have a profile on the site. Just log in and add pics or anything else you like :)

Freemason Connect Mobile

CzarAlexis

Well brothers, here goes.
I'm attending the Austin Scottish Rite Reunion this month starting tomorrow. I'm very excited and eager to soak up as much as I can.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

crono782

Premium Member
hah, there is a LOT to "soak up", brother! Do not be surprised if you are a tad overwhelmed. The Scottish Rite degrees, to me at least, make a lot more sense with a lot of self study after the fact and a few reunions under your belt. lol

CzarAlexis

Oh don't worry brother. I plan to continue my study and practice - for the rest of my days.

Thanks for the advice and encouragement. :)

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Man that's expensive...here in. Oregon it's only 175......what's endowement

Jonathan Madsen, SD, Crater lake 211 A.F&A.M