Boaz Jakin

Discussion in 'Masonic Blogs' started by Daniele, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Daniele

Daniele Registered User

2. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

I apologize for the misunderstanding, Daniele. I took classes in the Italian language over 25 years ago but I can still read it. I am NOT saying all the exposés are inaccurate - but I did naively think that the esoteric work should stay esoteric. I think the biggest problem here is the language barrier here. To avoid any further ill will, I respectfully withdraw from this discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

3. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

Yep

4. coachn

We tend to be kinder when someone is exposing any purported freemasonic ritual... hint nint

Warrior1256 likes this.
  5. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

Thanks coachn - I respect your criticism: I need diplomacy lessons ;)

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

6. coachn

When you find them, let me know. I need to brush up.

7. Daniele

Daniele Registered User

8. goomba

goomba Neo-Antient Site Benefactor

Being that most of the members of this site from the USA are sleeping I'll attempt to answer. I work night shift so I'm up at odd hours.

Unless I'm mistaken Coach's lodge works a variation of the Preston-Webb Ritual as do most lodges in the USA. I have belonged to three different grand lodges in the USA and they all work a variation of the Preston-Webb Ritual, primarily. Some lodges work an alternate ritual such as Emulation, Modern Scottish, AASR, etc., with permission from their grand lodge. My current grand lodge has lodges working five different rituals (Preston-Webb, Emulation, Modern Scottish, AASR, and Irish). Additionally our lodges work in eight different languages (English, Spanish, German, Farsi, Armenian, Turkish, Italian, and French). Most are in English and most work our variation of the Preston-Webb Ritual.

As far as obedience Coach and most of the active users of this site belong to a grand lodge recognized by the UGLE, Conference of Grand Masters of North America, and Conference of Grand Masters, PHA. With that being said we welcome those who belong to other fraternities even if those lodges are not in amity with our own. But we do our best not to violate our obligations. Especially with this being a public forum and not a tiled/tyled (see this is a word where spelling varies) lodge.

Warrior1256, coachn and hfmm97 like this.
  9. Daniele

Daniele Registered User

Thank you and nice to know the different aspects of Freemasonry is to establish friendly relations with other brothers.

Sent from my DIG-L01 using My Freemasonry mobile app

10. coachn

11. coachn

Yep. And most all of us do not support the discussion, identification and posting of exposes in public.

Warrior1256 and goomba like this.
  12. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Absolutely!

coachn likes this.

Share My Freemasonry