My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother Joey Moss

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Brother Joey has been through quite a bit the past couple of weeks. His Father recently went in for surgery and today (22nd) his mother will be having major Heart surgery. Please keep them in your prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Yes let's keep them in our prayers in his time of need. Brother Joey stay strong, we are praying for them and you. God bless.

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
Mother's surgery was very difficult yesterday. Almost immediately they ran into complications. The surgery itself lasted from 8:30 A.M. - 1:45 P.M. It took the surgeon from 8:30 - 11:15 A.M. just to get into the heart.
The issue we are having now is she's not breathing on her own 100% yet. She is still hooked up to the ventilator and it's helping her breathe. When I spoke to the nurse around 5:30 this morning she said that they hope to have her completely off the machine around 9:00 A.M. this morning and hopefully have her sitting up in a chair very shortly afterwards.

I'll try to keep you posted as often as I can.

owls84

Premium Member
Brother Joey, I wish your mother the best and please let us know if we can help in any other way. Is there anything your mother or family needs? I will be sure and say something in my prayers this morning. Please continue to keep us updated to the situation.

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Again thank you all for your concerns. We are in need of your prayers. I have taken off work so much with both of my parents that I have used all of my vacation. I am taking unpaid leave right now just to get them to their doctor appointments. In addition to all that my mom has not been able to work for the past few months so she has lost her health insurance. While she is covered under my dad's insurance it will only pay for part of the surgery.

I ask for your prayers for my financial situation. Since this has all come up I have been spending massive amounts of my own money helping them out. And, since I'm on unpaid leave now it's becoming very difficult to continue helping them.

At this point I'm not sure what I'm going to do. :(

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Guys,

I want to thank you ALL for your thought & prayers.

As I'm sure as many of you have noticed it's been a while since I've been online.

Well, I'm happy to report that starting right now that won't be the case anymore. It's been a daunting task with both of my parents being sick.

Once again, thanks. :)