Cake

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by jonesvilletexas, May 6, 2009.

1. jonesvilletexas

jonesvilletexas Premium Member

What happened to Cake? Did I miss something?

2. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Cake was actually Joyrock's fake account. He went through great links to hodwink us by creating a new account, avatar, profile pics, signatures, etc. Both accounts are now banned via their ip address.

3. gortex6

gortex6 Guest

It was as I deplicted in another forum :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  4. rhitland

rhitland Founding Member Premium Member

Rooted out! Brother Blake is like "The Wolf" and we do not have ot worry about a thing, great to have you at the helm Brother Blake.

5. cambridgemason

cambridgemason Premium Member Premium Member

sorry for the interruption brothers, new on this site, visited a few times. Who the hell is this joyrock, got this cake over in another forum and now this joyrock is in a forum i belong to in the UK. Whats up, clandestine group, a want a be MS mason?
    thanks

6. LRG

LRG Premium Member

They both were proud of France.
    When cake said he/she was lonely/ how many of ya were thinking:)
    Thats sick

7. A7V

A7V Registered User

Others may be able to explain it better but Joyrock/Cake are members of an irregular and unrecognized lodge that is part of co-masonry.

If you go to the thread about co-masonry you can read more about it.

8. C_Cabra

C_Cabra Registered User

We had this Joyrock/cake on Freemasonpride.com for a day or so and they/he ended up being banned. Both usernames were using the same ip address and joined FMP in succession once the first username was banned.

I suspect that the user going by these two names has some connection to the now defunct UGLA which transformed into the Vulcan Lodge. The links to those sites that Joyrock was pasting on the FMP forums were strikingly similar in format and content to the old Vulcan and UGLA websites and blogs in everything but the name of the website.

Clandestine, vague in location, membership, and links were to all of the same sites. The graphics and blogs were almost identical.

My guess is that it is David Cooksey up to his old tricks. Check Masonicinfo.com for the story on David Cooksey and the United Grand Lodge of America and his battle against Mainstream Freemasonry.

We went through this whole shenanigan last year and the year before with Cooksey and his bogus websites. The moderators were very tolerant but he proved to be a huge troll.

9. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Get info Brother Shane.

10. gortex6

gortex6 Guest

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    - General Norman Schwartzkopf

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."
    - General George S. Patton

11. TCShelton

TCShelton Founding Member Premium Member

WOW!!! That is a classic.:p

12. LRG

LRG Premium Member

Get out of town/ That is too funny

13. Taurus27

Taurus27 Guest

Cake was a habitual stirrer and was shown the door as she was clandestine.
    Personally.............I thought of her as a smart individual, probably her worst fault. If only she had shut up sometimes.
    But she went on and said her English was poor as she was French. Yeah.........and I'm from Mars.
    She didn't have this problem when in our forum and she elaborated on her sect very well in English.

Her name wasn't Cake either..it was Mistresstiamat.

But you were fortuitous enough to ban her and that's one of the reasons I decided to join here.:)

14. A7V

A7V Registered User

I wanted to know more about all of this so I sent the following email to Bro. Ed King at MasonicInfo.com as he is a known defender of Freemasonry and has done much research on clandestine lodges.

He replied today with the following interesting information.

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  15. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

Good Job Brother. That would be some great CSI stuff there. I just love that the internet is so large yet everyone still communicates. Sad that this man/woman goes through that much trouble to accomplish nothing.

16. RJS

RJS Guest

Way to go H!

Share My Freemasonry