My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenges on the street

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
That's makes completely no sense. When your token will be used outside lodges. Traveling masons will understand. You meet a mason outside lodge. You try him. How will he be tried. I guess only a Freemason would know ;)
I agree

goldsquare

Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Florida are not Prince Hall masons.

My Freemasonry HD
@bupton....the Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge of Florida is Prince Hall, looked at the website and our MWM Anthony T. Stafford is the chairman for the Southern Region.

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
@bupton....the Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge of Florida is Prince Hall, looked at the website and our MWM Anthony T. Stafford is the chairman for the Southern Region.

I believe bro bupton was referring to the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of FL out of Orlando who are a clandestine Organization they are not a part of the MWUGLofFL witch is regular P.H.A. Masonry 410 Broad st Jacksonville Florida

Levelhead

Premium Member
This makes no sense. So regular lodges in florida (for some stupid reason) don't recognize PH.

And there are some PH lodges that dont recognize some other PH lodges?

Bit confusing!

bupton52

Premium Member
This makes no sense. So regular lodges in florida (for some stupid reason) don't recognize PH.

And there are some PH lodges that dont recognize some other PH lodges?

Bit confusing!

All PH GLs recognize each other. There is an entity called Prince Hall Origin (PHO), but they are clandestine.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
In Kentucky PH Masons and F&A Masons recognize each other but visitation is not allowed between the two. Not sure why.