My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changed office last night!

Horeblodge#93mason

So, a year has passed and I will be throwing my hat in the ring for Worshipful Master next month. Many brethren have asked me to do so, and I have the support of the out going Master...... Im also the only 1 in line for it right now, as our Junior Warden is a Past Master, and no other new guys have been a Warden yet. Very excited, but a little nervous as well. I want to do well and have many ideas/plans for improved fellowship and community outreach. I will also be navigating the sale of our building and purchase of a new Lodge facility during my time if I get elected.

Any tips, or advice?

Keith C

Congratulations Worshipful Master!

The Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania suspened all activities a few hours before our Stated meeting for December. I am continuing as Worshipful master of my Lodge for 2021 and all other officers are repeating their roles with the exception of the JW, whichj was being appointed monthly as no one who was qualified for the office was willing or able to take that chair.

Once we open again we will have an election adn Installation for our new JW.

I wish you all the best for your year in the East!

Winter

Premium Member
As of 7:30 tonight I have been officially installed as Master of Horeb Lodge! Very honored with the opportunity to serve my lodge and brethren

Congrats Worshipful! Horeb Lodge, that's in Lincoln, right? I'm originally from Waterville though I live in the Sunshine State now.

Horeblodge#93mason

Yes, it is in Lincoln!

I'm also very happy that the gentleman I went through my degrees with is my Senior Warden, and my father in-law is my secretary.

Keith C, that's unfortunate to not be able to fill JW, we struggle with filling seats sometimes. I'm fortunate that my first year as Worshipful Master we actually have all chairs filled..... something not done since I've been in the craft. ( which, albeit, has not been terribly long compared to many)